APPLICATIONS INVITED FOR EMPANELMENT OF ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURERS (OEM’s) IN ANERT FEB-2021
Applications must be submitted online on or before 10-03-2021 along with the application fee.
The last Date for submitting Applications for the ANERT OEM Empanelment - Feb 2021 is extended up to 10 March 2021
Instructions to fill the online application form for OEM Empanelment:
- Please read the OEM empanelment document thoroughly.
- Please make all the annexures and forms ready in PDF format before filling the application.
- Please refer to “checklist for document submission” in the last page of the OEM Empanelment document.
- The “category” refers to either PV Module, Inverter or Batteries.
- The form submission is one time for each category. A separate form has to be submitted for each subsequent category.
- Empanelment fee of Rs.25,000 is for one category. In addition to this, the Manufacturer shall pay additional payments at the rate of Rs 3000/- for each product to be empanelled in ANERT.
- If an OEM is applying for more than one category (E.g.: PV Module and Battery), then the OEM shall pay separate OEM Empanelment fees along with the product (s) fee.
- For example: Rs.25000/- as empanelment for PV module + No: of products x 3000/- & Rs.25000/- as Empanelment for Battery + 3000/- per product.
- For each product, a Technical Details Form with its corresponding IEC/IS certificates and Data Sheets must be made submitted as a single PDF file.
- The duly signed undertakings (2 nos.) on stamp papers shall be sent to Director, ANERT, PMG - Law College Road, Vikas Bhavan P.O., Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala - 695 033 immediately after the online submission and should reach ANERT on or before 03/03/2021 super scribed as Attn: Ajith Gopi, Programme officer, ANERT in the envelope.
- Those companies who had already empanelled in the First Edition of the OEM Empanelment of ANERT held in February 2020 can add more products of PV module/Inverters/Batteries through this new OEM empanelment process of Feb 2021.
- They shall upload an Undertaking stating that the company is already empanelled in the previous edition of the OEM Empanelment Process of Feb 2020, in specified slots for uploading documents in the online application form instead of those documents mentioned in the OEM empanelment document.
- OEM’s empanelled in the ANERT’s previous OEM Empanelment Feb-2020 has to remit an annual fee of Rs.5,000 (for each applied category) for the renewal of their empanelment status.
For any queries or clarifications, please write to email@example.com
(a) OEM Empanelment of PV Modules (Guidelines and Application Form)
(b) OEM Empanelment of Inverters (Guidelines and Application Form)
(c) OEM Empanelment of Batteries (Guidelines and Application Form)
To Apply click here